W. Baldwin Spencer (Ed.), 1890, Report of the Second Meeting of the Australasian Association for the Advancement of Science.
Hardback. 757 pages plus reports and appendix. Green cloth cover with gilt lettering on spine. 220mm tall.
- Mineral Census of Australasia, Report of Committee No. 7, pages 205-282. Report includes New South Wales, South Australia, Queensland and New Zealand.
- Australasian Geological Record, Report of Committee No. 13, pages 357-360. A bibliography of publications.
- (Abstract) Liversidge, A., Australian Meteorites.
- Howitt, A. W., Notes on the Metmorphic Rocks of Omeo, pages 408-417
- Clunies Ross, W. J., The Plutonic and Metamorphic Rocks of Bathurst, New South Wales, pages 420-425.
- (Abstract) Frederick Danvers Power, Notes on the Crystalline Rocks of Bethanga, Victoria, pages 426-429.
- James Park, On the Geological Structure and Future Prospects of the Thames Goldfield, New Zealand, pages 429-439.
- John Dennant, Observations on the Tertiary and Post-Tertiary Geology of South Western Victoria, pages 441-452.
- E. J. Dunn, The Glacial Conglomerates of Victoria, pages 452-456.
- (Abstract) J. H. Bignell, Notes on the Carboniferous Rocks of the Cape Otway District.